Error Code 0×8007005 – How To Fix It In No Time
Are you annoyed of the Error Code0x8007005 that seems to appear out of nowhere? Are you tired off thinking on how to fix Error Code 0×8007005 problems in your computer? If your answer is YES, then stop what you are doing and read this article.
Error code 0X8007005 indicates error message that shows “Access denied”. This error is about the security issue and it finds error in the access. This can be found in the MS Windows latest editions, especially in the professional and home edition. Some message alerts will show the error content and what must be done to fix the error.
Causes of error code 0×80070005
This error occurs when the CN= Folder Hierarchies container is missing under the First Administrative Group. This also happened when the CN= Public Folders name does not exists under the CN= Folder Hierarchies container for the First Administrative Group Exchange 2007.
To resolve this issue, use one or both of the following procedure.
The Manual Method:
To substantiate that the CN=folder Hierarchies container exists
- Click start, type ADSI Edit, and then click ADSI Edit.
- In the navigation pane of ADSI-Edit, right click ADSI Edit, and then click Connect to.
- In the Connection Settings dialog box, select Configuration from the list, and then click OK.
- Expand CN=Configuration, CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN-First Organization, CN=Administrative Groups, CN=Exchange Administrative group.
If the CN=Folder Hierarchies container does not exists, you must manually create the container. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Right-click CN=Exchange Administrative Group, click New, and then click Object.
2. Select msExchPublicFolderTreeContainer for the class, and then click Next.
3. In the Value box, type Folder Hierarchies, and then click Next.
4. Click Finish.
5. Right-click CN=Folder Hierarchies, click New, and then click Object.
6. Select MSexchPFTree from the list, and then click Next.
7. In the Value box, type Public Folders, and then click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, and then click Exchange Management Console.
10. In the Exchange Management Console, expand Server Configuration, and then click Mailbox.
11. In the details pane, right-click Public Folder Database, and then click Dismount Database. After the database is dismounted, right-click Public Folder Database, and then click Mount Database.
To verify that the CN=Public Folder object is located in the correct location
- Click Start, type ADSI, and then under Programs, click ADSI Edit.
- In navigation pane of ADSI Edit, right-click ADSI Edit, and then click Connect to.
- In Connection Settings dialog box, under select a well-known naming context, select Configuration from the list, and then click OK.
- Expand CN=Configuration, CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN=First Organization, CN=Administrative Groups, CN=Exchange Administrative Group, CN=Folder Hierarchies.
- Verify that the CN=Public Folders item exists. If CN=Public Folders does not exist, expand CN=Configuration, CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange in ADSI Edit.
- Right-click CN=Public Folders, and then click Move.
- In the Move dialog box, expand CN=Configuration, CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN=First Organization, CN=Administrative Groups, CN=Exchange Administrative Group, CN=Folder Hierarchies, and then click OK.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- In the Services MMC Sap-in, right-click Microsoft Exchange Information Store, and then click Restart.
A powerful software tool that would go in and fix the errors for us is needed to solve this problem. Software can perform a step by step deep scan thus rooting out all potential problems in the computer. Troubleshooting the computer manually can be dangerous because files can be deleted accidentally. If 1 file gets deleted, possibly the whole computer would stop working and functioning.
To fix this error use the tools below to distinguish the source of the error problem. Then let them repair the computer automatically. Download and install them one at a time.
- Download Driver Software Update (0.99 MB)
- Download 0×80070005 Repair Tool (1.36MB)
- Download Spyware Scan (16.1MB)
Very marvelous right? Are you curious what kind of software I am talking about? Why not search for this program. Visit: Software To Fix The Error Code 0×8007005.
When computer problems become very large, the performance of the computer can decrease and cause it to become unstable. Some computer users will spend a lot of time and effort going through the registry and editing it manually. By using this program all the misconceptions and malpractice in fixing errors will definitely be avoided.
So, do you really want to fix error 0×8007005? Do it immediately. Visit: Fix Error Code0x8007005.