Learn How To Fix The Error 502 Fast
Have you encountered a pop up Error 502 on your computer? Do you want to learn how to Fix Error 502? If that is the case, you have come to the right article.
Sometimes, just when you are having the time of your life online, you encounter the Error 502 or the otherwise known as the Bad Gateway error. This has been known by other names like “the network path cannot be found”, and others. However, the bottom line is, you are having a technical problem on your unit and you have to have it fixed.
What causes the Error 502?
There are times when you go online and use the internet when the proxy server would not respond to your requests. This is because of possible incompatibility of the exchanging data and the gateway proxy.
This is what happens in your HTTP cycle. You get an IP address from the site which is provided by the DNS. You therefore access an open socket connection to that IP address and this data would stream back to your computer from the Web server. It is in this process when the proxy would usually find incompatibility or disagreeability with the information and thus, you get notified with the error 502.
The Error 502 could happen because your ISP may have had hardware failure, or your firewall or internet connection may be malfunctioning. Another reason could be a technical problem with the web sites, in which case you would have to contact the said site so they could attend to the problem.
How to Fix Error 502?
You can fix Error 502 manually or the easy way. Here is how to fix it manually.
1. Exit from your current browser and open a new browser to start fixing the problem manually. There is a possibility that your computer had encountered the error because it tried to access a lot of information all at once that the computer is finding it hard to cope. Refresh your system, let it rest a few seconds, and open a new browser.
2. If the first option does not work, you may need to reboot your computer. Wait for a few minutes to let your system rest, and then restart your computer. Hopefully, you will be able to gain access to that website by now.
3. If after rebooting your system you still have not found any cure to the problem, try to recheck your internet connection. Disconnect your modem, wait a few seconds and connect it back to your computer. Once you have done this, you may have refreshed your computer connection.
4. If you have tried the 3 aforementioned steps and still you are encountering Error 502, try to get hold of your internet provider. It may be because of technical errors on their end.
5. If worse comes to worst, you can reformat your computer altogether and get rid of the entire nuisance. That way, you can start on clean slate and make do without the trouble.
How to Fix Error 502 automatically?
Fixing Error 502 manually is fairly easy. However, there are also risks involved. There is a possibility that you may delete some important files that you may have saved on your unit. Worse, if you look at the worst case scenario and decide to reformat your computer or clean your registry, you may delete an important configuration that may crash your whole computer system.
However, do not lose hope. You can fix Error 502 automatically by using downloadable software that could help you clean your registry and make sure your connections are in tip top shape. This could help you safeguard your other files while making sure that you would have lesser chances of encountering the same error in the future.
Fixing your computer can be done in four easy steps:
1. Download the program that could fix Error 502
2. Start Scanning your computer for errors
3. Click Fix Now and solve the problem
4. Reboot the computer to finish the process
With these easy steps you can say goodbye to Error 502 and continue using the internet for your pleasure.
This process is so much easier than doing things the manual way right? Do you want to do that for your computer too? If you do, visit: Software To Fix Error 502
The Error 502 is fairly easy to fix especially if you use this one of kind software. What are you waiting for? Try it now. Visit: How to Fix Error 502.