Learn How To Fix The Error 1327 Successfully
Always bothered by the displayed “Error 1327.Invalid Drive” on screen and want to know this? Interested to discover the secret on how to get rid of this? If yes, then this article will definitely be of great help. Computer problems basically delays work or task that is to be done in a given period of time. Aside from that, important files such as personal collections or memorable data may vanish on air.
What is Error 1327?
Error 1327 is an error that occurs when someone is trying to install some programs. This is due to the keys in the user accounts not functioning well. By downloading varied software on the system will also leave behind damage to the computer and corrupts the file in the registry. If the computer starts to launch a program and not able to do it because of faults or vanishing files, that is the time wherein Error 1327 message pops up on screen.
How to fix Error 1327?
However, this can be cured in two ways; manual method and automatic method.
Fixing Error 1327 manually. To cure this impish behavior of the computer, simply enter the appropriate value data for the registry key. This can be done manually by doing the following steps:
- Hit Start, and then Run.
- Type regedit in the open box and select OK.
- In the Registry Editor, find the following registry key:
- Copy the values in the Data field of each entry in the right pane. If any value contains a drive that is not correct for your computer, right-click the entry, type c:\my documents in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Repeat step 4 for entry whose Data value has an invalid drive.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each of the following registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Set up Office 2000.
Fixing Error 1327 automatically. Beforehand, bear in mind that the manual method has steps that will modify the registry so it is most probably that stern problems will take place if done inappropriately. If a certain file is unintentionally deleted, the file will not be retrieved again so apply utmost care in performing task in the registry. To avoid hazards, back up the registry before modifying it. After that, registry can be restored if any trouble occurs. However, to be surely ascertained in fixing this office error, it is better to use a software tool to do the job. To do this, just do the following:
- Download and Run, then save the software application that fixes error 1327.
- Next, after it has been opened, click the SCAN button.
- Finally, click the FIX ERROR button. And believe it or not, the task is done!
See? Just a few clicks and the culprit are gone with a blink of an eye. Once the installation of the software is done, Microsoft Office will precisely be back to its original working performance and will run faultlessly. The computer user will be certain that the error 1327 will be eliminated. The software tool will change the files in the registry that are corrupt. It also backs up precious data to avoid losing Office files or any information which are of high importance to the user.
Better yet, it is best to use a reliable application that will clean the registry. This application will clean the hard disk and defragment files which are fragmented and corrupted. The files then will be systemized and will be a lot easier to retrieve in the future. An application for cleaning the registry will definitely gather all the missing pieces of misplaced or missing files and checks and clears them all within a little phase of time, thus making the computer hassle free. Isn’t it great to posses this kind of tool to fix an error message that unknowingly shows up on your monitor screen? If feels like trying this tool for good computer performance, just visit: Software to Fix Error 1327.
Therefore, Error 1327 will make a mess to the computer if not fix in time. By determining the error and applying methods to resolve this, computer’s performance will be back to normal just like a newly purchased one. Manually fixing it will do but installing software for cleaning the registry is much better.
Don’t just let computer errors ruin your daily task in the computer. It is nice to be prepare beforehand to save up precious time and have leisure wandering about whatever you want to do or wherever you want to go after doing a task. Want to know the cure for error 1327? Visit: How to Fix Error 1327.