Easy Way to Fix Error 102
Are you always experiencing Runtime Error 102 and do not have any idea how to deal with it? Just relax! You are not the only one experiencing this issue. Here are some things you should know:
What is Error 102?
Runtime Error 102 or simply Error 102 is a very common computer error. This error is usually associated with program errors. Error 102 occurs when you are executing a program. This is a sign that there are bugs in the said program or there are problems that programmers knew yet they can do nothing about it. When a program cannot seem to call its required functions that were needed in the process and execution, this would be the time when Runtime Errors pop-up on your screen.
What causes Error 102?
Error 102 has many possible causes. Usually, this is caused by some Trojan or Malware that attacks your computer and modifies your Registry. These Trojan and malwares penetrates to your PC from the internet or sometimes from devices you usually plug in your PC. Of course antivirus and anti-spyware can eliminate these Trojan and malwares; they cannot restore and repair the damaged registry. But as said earlier, this is not the only probable cause of Runtime Error 102. Aside from Trojan and malware, research found that these can also cause Error 102:
- Mis-deleting registry entries
- Downloading doubtful files
- Hard shutting down of PC
- Loosing Software data
- There are conflicting software
Possible Problems caused by Error 102
Error 102 gives as problems. Here is a list of possible problems Error 102 might bring to you:
- You cannot run specific applications properly.
- Your computer fails to work properly sometimes.
- Your computer takes very long to boot up.
- You often experience PC freezing and crash.
- Your computer’s working performance would decrease significantly.
As you can see, this error does not bring you any good. It will only make your work and your life much troublesome. You do not want to ignore this error. So fix it.
You can fix t Error 102 in two ways. You can fix it either manually or using the automatic way.
How to Fix Error 102 Manually?
Fixing your computer manually takes more time and effort than doing it the automatic way. Here are some actions you can follow for you to be able to fix Error 102 manually and probably other computer errors as well:
- Try to remove your Internet Explorer as this may be the primary reason for the runtime errors you have been experiencing. The browser may crash if this problem would not be solved as soon as possible. Do not make it too long before uninstalling this browser because this may cause more complication in your system. Do not just delete but uninstall. Simple deleting of programs may damage your registry as well so it is best to always uninstall unwanted programs and not just delete it. To uninstall internet explorer, open your computer’s Control Panel. Use the Add or Remove Programs feature of your PC to uninstall unwanted applications such as this. After uninstalling, you can now reinstall the browser or better yet try to change to another browser so you can avoid this error to reoccur in your computer.
- As said earlier, Error 102 is caused by malicious files. Trojan and malware are examples of those that can cause Runtime Errors. These malicious files damage your computer’s registry. Prevent damaging your registry by protecting your PC from harmful files like these. You can protect your PC by installing anti-virus, anti-spyware programs. Make sure to regularly update your protection because viruses are always updated. Once your pc has been infected, your registry would be damaged. Removing these virus and malware do not fix the error since these programs are only protection. They cannot repair your registry. This step is a prevention rather than cure.
How to Fix Error 102 Automatically?
Fixing your computer automatically means using some soft ware and other programs that would instantly do all the work for you. Compared to manual fixing which takes too long using automatic fixing does the job almost instantly, much more effective and with minimum effort. You just have to run the program and let it do all the work for you.
This is wonderful, right? Why don’t you look at this for yourself? Visit: Registry Cleaner
Fixing Error 102 would be easily done automatically. Save yourself from all the effort manual fixing would give you. Aside from effort there is still no guarantee of its effectiveness. For automatic fixing of Error 102, try using a Registry cleaner. This software would not only free your PC from this error, but could also make your computer run smooth and fast. For more information visit: Fix Error 102